All 42 art Reviews

Daisy Booty Fever Daisy Booty Fever

Nice! :)

Ripley Ripley

I'm on the same boat as you right now. You want to draw, but it feels like nothing you do is ever good enough. It's kinda why I've stopped drawing (except for the occasional doodle). But I haven't quit art altogether though. I still like to make sculptures, probably because I enjoy working with my hands.

I don't know what I can say to help you out. Maybe do as maddude13 says and take a break from drawing for a while, or try different forms of art. You never know, you might find something you enjoy. Good luck. :)

Mario Baddies Mario Baddies

I like 'em! Nice work!

J-Nelson responds:

Thanks.

Forest sage Forest sage

Awesome as usual!

A link between worlds A link between worlds

Looks great! Nice work as usual :)

Peachy Peachy

YAY PEACH!!

Gravity Falls Gravity Falls

It's well drawn, but I personally think it's um...TOO cute. Also, Gruncle Stan should be taller.

What's mine is yours What's mine is yours

Nice pic!

I'm not a huge fan of the show so far. I just wish that Ryuuko's uniform wasn't so slutty & that the best friend character wasn't so annoying. The fight scenes are awesome though, so that's a plus! I'm still going to watch it though and hope that the series gets better as it progresses. I'm sure it will.

BigDead93 responds:

I appreciate how tongue-in-cheek it is. ^.^ It comes off as being self-aware. Thanks for the comment as always!

Some Royal Guard Some Royal Guard

LOL!

Halloween 2013: Day 2 Halloween 2013: Day 2

Constructive Criticism: I wish that the killer in the background didn't look so generic. I know it's supposed to be a silhouette and detail is obviously left out, but a scarier killer would have sold this for me.

However the girls look good! Looking forward to more of these pictures :)

BigDead93 responds:

I understand. ^.^ Thanks for the feedback!